TVXQ - Dangerous Love (Drama making Film)

Finally.....After several times searching for this video, I found it at last. This is my 2nd time watching it~





AARRRGGGHHHHHH......I was squeaking and giggling foolishly all the way watching these videos!! Aren't YunHo and JaeJoong looks adorable to you?? *Angguk Angguk*

Can I request something??? I WANT MORE THAN WHAT THEY HAVE SHOWN IN THESE VIDEOS!!!!! Can I?? *Wink Wink* (^0^) LOLs~Just Kidding~


Ohhhh.....I wish Erney is with me right now, watching these videos together with me~~~I am sure her fangirlism started to gear up once again when she watch these videos. Or perhaps she wants to join 'The Squeaking Moment" with me?? *_^ My door is always open for you....Haha....


OMG.....I REALLY REALLY LOVE YUNJAE COUPLE SO MUCH!!!!! They are the 1st homosexual couple which I like!!! Hmmm....Am I being honest here?? (*_*) LOLs....


YunJae Couple => Hopefully both of you will be married one day. Kekekeke.....My fangirlism cannot be controlled at the moment (*_~) Wuahahahaha.....

YooSu Couple => Naaaa....I prefer to see both of you as brothers only!!!!


ChangMin => HE IS MINE!!!!!!!!

Kekekeke.....Anyway.....ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)