Lepak-Ing At Uncle Yoyoi's house

FULL STOMACH!!!!

A follow-up from my reunion post at Express....

After returned back home from the reunion, Kiki post a wall through my Facebook, asking me to go to Tiara's house since the usual "AJK" has already gathered there.
While enjoying my conversation, we or should I say me myself were being informed that Kaka Nono and Vivi was going to make Kek Vico on the spot while waiting for the two princess to arrive. When they arrived, by looking at the ingredients, fuhhh....I don't think I can go home early. Thank Goodness I brought along my torchlight =P

The "Making Of Kek Vico" Began.

MAIN CHEF => KAKA NONO

ASSISTANTS => AUNTY EYAH, VIVI, TIARA, KIKI AND ME.


An advice for the beginners out there. If you want whatever food you make turns out successful, you need to give them your FULL LOVE. You need to say "I love you", "You're My Life", "You Jump I Jump" and whatever sweet and romantic sentences you manage to think of, JUST SAY IT OUT LOUD IN FRONT OF THE FOOD!!! And make sure no splashed saliva on the food.
New theory....haha....

GALLERY TIME......
Not in order + not clear since my mobile phone is not doing the best, giving full service to its Master.


Incomplete pictures of ingredients

Vivi struggled to open up the tin's lid. Hoho...



An exclusive PEACE sign from Vivi....



This is the most challenging part because we need 4 people to take turn in mixing the ingredients.



The most strongest hand between us => Kiki....Hoho...

While waiting for the Kek Vico to cool in the refrigerator......





THE OUTCOME FOR ALL THE HARD WORK

Nyamannnnnnn!!!!!!

While enjoying the chewing session, "teka-teki" game was held.

THE QUESTIONER => UNCLE YOYOI, MY BIG BRO, TIARA AND LOREN.

Through the game, I was like...."Oh My God...The questions was almost in the same level as A 'Level Examinations questions". TOTALLY HARD....NO KIDDING!!!!!

Some of the questions that I still remember :
- What is the sex of computer's mouse? Is it male or female?
- What is the longest fish in the world?
- How to make 2 pens into 5?
- I walked along the coastline barefoot and when I turned around, I saw no trace of my foot. Why?
- A guy travelled all around the world and he saw a bear. The question is, what is the colour of that bear?
- Which animal can speak in Dusun?


Do you want the answer???
PAY ME FIRST!!!!! *_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)