Outdated.....

We went to Biong in the evening for some mkn2 and I met my cousins on my father's side. Miss them a lot!!!!
I just realised that I forgot to ask Isah about her ITB admissions thing. Ufff...what a bad cousin I am (TT_TT)

Qhairah has grown up already.....Hahaha.....I just realised that....Her hair is also long.
Buleh ikat dua lgituh~(^o^) Haha....I forgot to take her picture~Huhuhuh....
And we will have our new cousin in the future....
P nda tau bila....Waaaa.....Nino ada adik bru lh lgi...*Wink Wink* Haha.....

When I hang out with them, same thing happened, I always be the outdated one among them. To be precised, my big bro too. But I don't mind actually.
Sudah biasa nya urng.....What surprised me is that the story they have never told us. But don't worry....I will zip my mouth up. Only that....yeah....still takajut lh mendngr~

Oh....Alai also inform me that SuJu will held their concert at KL next year and she asked me whether I can attend that concert with her. Ohhhh.....I was still thinking how to get permission from my parents. Not sure whether they will let me go or not. And also the budget too~Arghhhh.....
WHEN IS THE RESULT GOING TO COME OUT?!?!?! I AM CRAVING FOR MONEY RIGHT NOW.....

Anyway, Uncle Irau and Aunty Yani gave me a keychain too. Thank you~



It is actually a fish!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)