Tons of THANK YOU for you.

I went to MOE this afternoon with my big bro and my dad and I was REALLY REALLY glad to meet this wonderful person.

At first, due to an unavoidable reason, we were asked to meet one of the officer who are supposed to handle this kind of matter in his office. I guess he is one of the important officer~My dad knocked his door and we were told to come in and wait for a while for him to finish off his work. He looked kind of busy at that time~

Then he asked what brought us to meet him in his office, my dad explained to him from A to Z. Suddenly, out of my expectation, he suddenly said "Saya mau beckp sma urng yg punya bdn sendiri" and I was like...."WTH is this???" My hands suddenly trembling and it felt like I was doing some kind of interview.

I took a deep breathe and dared myself to answer all of his questions, raised my voice up and yeah...that is it~I FINALLY made it!!!!

I was glad that he is the officer!!! I mean, he explained to me briefly what other steps I should take with my current result and he said that he will give me some time to think until my result release in August. He even admitted that one of his children is also facing the same situation as me. Wow....that is a honest confession from him~I even made my "usual-innocent-look" at him as if I was some kind of lost along my education's journey which is actually NO because I know where else to go after this. Only that it depends on my rezeki.

In the end, he asked me once again whether I want to pay the fee on that day and my answer was YES. He was like "Wow....." Well, I couldn't break my promise though~He filled the option code and explained to me why I should take those option code (I was glad that he gave me the suggestion) and finally he even accompanied me to the front counter since the time showed that the payment time was over.

Wow....never expect the officer will be that kind enough to help me. Thank you once again for your helpful explanation. Aku doakan semoga anak kita berjaya. Amin....

Moral for today : Never afraid to do kindness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)