Things I want to buy.....

1) Hard Disk

Nabilah has asked me several times when both of us going to meet since she is REALLY craving to get TVXQ's videos from me. Every time she asked me that question, my answer would always be "Sabar aA....Tunggu aku udah bali hard disk bruth kita bejumpa aA...." But she is still insists though....until today!! Haha...Miss that girl so much (^_^) Other than that, I am sick and tired to borrow my mom's hard disc each time I finish download something!! Believe it or not....My folder occupied 51.4GB out of 120GB from my mom's hard disc. Meanwhile my mom only used 6.6GB from the total capacity. Ganas aA~Kekeke....

2) Pencil Eyeliner

I REALLY REALLY want to make my eyes pop out!!!! Jealous to some of the female K-Pop artist when they are smiling. LOL~

3) Foundation And Concealer

Well....angan2 lama bh kajun teh.....Alum lgi tercapai kn membali~Recently, I found that my skin face is a little bit darker than my neck so that is why I want to cover that up and makes my skin tone looks balance.

4) Ladies Shoe

My main purpose is for emergency only!! I only have ONE shoe left (o_O) Yup yup yup....


5) Black Jeans

I NEED A NEW JEANS!!!! Kumuh udah seluar jeans ku msa ane~Huhuhuhuhuhuhu......

6) Ladies T-Shirt

I want some simple t-shirts. Why?? Easy to wash, easy to iron, easy to match with my shoe, jeans and handbag and THE MAIN POINT IS : It does not make me look TOO obvious when I am attending some functions. I AM JUST A SIMPLE GIRL FOR SURE!!!! Haha...Am I praising too much of myself??? Sorry~*Knock my head on the wall*

7) Japanese's Slippers aka Selipar Jepun

Eeeeeeeee......That stupid dog took my slippers!!! Cubatah d-tanggungnya dua2 sekali. Ane alang2. D-tinggalknnya lgi setampik tuh~. How I wish I am brave enough to kick that dog!!! Haha...


8) Earpiece

For my mobile phone and MP4~
What happen?? Well, my earpiece for the MP4 was rusak sebalah and the earpiece for mobile phone is more like "mengurik-taie-telinga" kind of style which I don't really feel comfortable to use so....that is what happen!!! Hahaha....



9) TVXQ's DVDs

Nabilah and I are sekepala~Kekekeke.....I want to complete my collection!!! Hopefully we can find all their DVDs at the DVD stores right now. Hopefully with a reasonable price too even though it sounds IMPOSSIBLE!!

Duit duit.....Cubatah ko atu ibarat daun rh pokok kayu!!! Sanang jua aku memutik ko tiap x aku kn ke kadai. Ehhhhhh *Urut2 kepala*

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)