Can't get you off my head........

Se7en - Better Together



My POV :

God.....I am drooling while watching this MV. I am freaking
LOVE of his stare at the beginning of the MV. So magnetic!!!! *Gigit2 sapu tangan* His face shape reminds me of someone actually~I like his hairstyle too....Except at the end of the MV. WHY IS HIS HAIR COVERING HIS FACE?!?!?! The song....not bad. Especially the chorus.....Se7en is such an EYE-CANDY to me (Bunyi harimau mengaum....)~Quite sad that he already has a girlfriend. LOL.....Go Go Se7en!!!!!

Son Dambi - Queen



My POV :

Even though this song has been accused due to plagiarism, it didn't manage to sweep away my addiction towards it. Her Engrish too.....I have no complain on that even though some people may felt suck listen to it. Like her mini skirt too. Well, I have to admit that she has long beautiful legs. Who agree with me??? Hate her hairstyle btw.....Haha....

"I je wake up, wake up, wake up, wake, wake up"

Sistar - Chronos Soul



My POV :

I can't believe that this song is for video games!!! So slow and so soothing and I think Sistar successfully sing this song very well. Two thumbs up (including my two big toes) for them. This song is way much better than "Push Push". I only hate their hand gestures in this MV. And I realised that their voices sounded more "rough" than any female singers. Or is it me who only think that way??? (o_0)

Anyway, does anyone see another twin of YooNa SNSD in Sistar?? And I think one of the member looks like a mixed African Korean to me. Hahaha....
Kejamnya~

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)