SPEECHLESS AND THOUGHTLESS~



I was glad that the "thing" that kept haunting me last month has over!!! No more daily checking in my email, no more command from my mom to check my email everyday, rescued my mom's money.....The only thing is that, I am not sure whether my future will be safe after this or not!!

After that "thing" stopped haunting me, a little bit of frustration attacked me afterward due to the VERY LATE info. Napa tia lapas semua atu beranti, dtng tia info atu??? Paluiii jua bnr ehhhh.....Frankly speaking, rasa penyesalan ada d-sebabkn mendoakn sesuatu yg nda sepatutnya d-doakn~But after several days, that feeling finally swept off from me so.....I just went through my life as always. The past is past....

Then, this morning......




God.....That "thing" haunting me again!!!!
To be honest, reading the first few lines of the email made me tear up.....

After several minutes, I managed to stay calm.

HOW DO I FEEL???
THOUGHTLESS AND SPEECHLESS!!!
I was like a blank paper!!!

Note : I didn't tell my mom about this yet. I am not sure how will her reaction would be like~

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)