Meet Charice and Iyaz

Thanks to AllKpop......I met Charice for the 3rd time. Well, indirectly though.....



I watched her in StarKing for the 1st time when she duet with KyuHyun SuJu. She has a powerful voice which I have to admit. But she looked quite setaie at that time so that is why I didn't put much hope on her.

2nd time.....I saw her in a news in Parabola while she was recording her song. I didn't recognise her and I thought she was a non-Asian singer (perhaps a mixed African or Mexican), judging from her skin tone. At that time, I haven't listened to her song yet.

3rd time.....Yup, AllKpop introduced me to her again (Haha....I sounded like a business woman) when she appeared as a guest in StarKing and she kind of resemble Luna f(x) a bit........And I was surprised because she has grown mature from what I have remembered of her previous look in StarKing. This time, she looked so honest when she gave Luna an advice.

"Everyone in the world has a big chance" and "Believe in yourself"

Once again I have to admit, what a powerful, great and strong voice she has.
I WAS SHIVERING, watching her LIVE performance. Her "Pyramid" song is quite enjoyable too. Never thought she will make a big success in US. SALUTE TO HER!!!!! Quite an inspirational singer she is!!!!!! GO GO CHARICE......

Anyway, I like her cover of "Baby". I think she sounded just like Justin Bieber or Justin Bieber sounded like her, either way~




And thanks to Charice too.....I finally found the song which I like....that is from her duet partner in "Pyramid" called Iyaz. Well, I don't really LOVE the song. It just that.....the song is light, simple, doesn't give me headache every time I listen to it.....who is not going to fall in love with this song????


0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)