Prince YunHo

OMG.....I just checked into the usual website and GUESS WHAT???

I FOUND THE VIDEO OF GOONG POSTER SHOOTING BEHIND THE SCENE!!


Ok.....even though I knew about his current work for like......a month or two months ago but this is my 1st time seeing him behind the scene doing the poster shooting. The poster already proved about the fact but this video strengthen the fact even further that YunHo is obviously the most stunning one among the casts!!!! Or perhaps I would like to say that....He is even prettier than the female leads!!!! No offence please....

I was thinking of......
What if YunHo became the REAL LEAD of Goong??? I mean, replaced Joo Ji Hoon in that drama??? Will the drama get high response as what the original drama already have?? Or vice versa??

BUT I GUARANTEE I CAN'T STAND TO WATCH HIM DOING THE KISSING SCENE WITH YOON EUN HYE!!!!! Huhuhuhuhuhu......Hahaha.....(^0^)

Anyway......Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye are still the perfect casts for Goong. And Kim Jeong Hoon too~Oh.....miss him so much!!! Kekekekeke......

Will the musical be available at YouTube??? Fuhhh....Amin jua ada~Or should I ask The Twins about that??? Hmmm.....*Mikir2*

Anyway....GOONG MUSICAL....HWAITING!!!!!!







Wuahahahahaha....Atu brutia.....Peminat YunJae bnr!!! Adadeh....Kuat bnr imagination urng ane. Hahaha.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)