Killers

FINALLY......Wuahahahahahaha.....*Jumping on the bed* I was able to watch Killers, thanks to Kiki and Miki. I was craving for that movie for like.....a month??





So far.....Not bad....This is my 1st time watching Ashton Kutcher's movie and the 4th time for Katherine Heigl's movie I think. Hate the subtitles actually because I missed out some of the points of the story. And the ending too....I was like...."Is that the end?? Ok~" :-r

And something which I can't deny, ASHTON KUTCHER IS SO YUMMY!!!! (*^.^*)

To my gang.....Sorry aku tinggalkan kmu~Nanti2 lgi kita liat DVD yg siuk2 aA~~~(*_~)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)