Super Junior - No Other Music Video



Oh My God....I can't believe that Super Junior once again successfully attract my attention. Their music video this time is so nice, simple, sweet and cheerful. I think this song should be released during Valentine's Day though....

Mostly, I like their hairstyles. RyeoWook's hairstyle reminds me of JaeJoong;-)
But I hate his outfit. Too much exposing his armpit I think...Geez....Not suitable with the song!!!
I like the Heart-Shaped symbol especially KyuHyun's background. So sweetttt....:-)
I like the combination of the colour too...More lighter than their previous music video.

Most of all....*Drum Roll* The role for each one of them is so....hmmm....Goshh....I'm starting to get my old fangirling back!!!!

LeeTeuk => Capturing every single picture which has Heart-Shaped symbol for the girl
HeeChul => Writing a love card for the girl
YeSung => Proposed the girl by tying a ring on the balloons
ShinDong => Making a Heart-Shaped symbol on a manila card for the girl
SungMin => Playing the keyboard + singing for the girl
EunHyuk => Record himself dancing for the girl
DongHae => Giving a red rose to the girl
SiWon => Tying the girl's shoelace while dating
RyeoWook => Washing his car before bring the girl on a date
KyuHyun => Sticking papers on the wall, forming a big Heart-Shaped symbol for the girl

Once again....SO SWEET!!!!! *Screaming*
Ok..ok...Calm down calm down....

Super Junior performed No Other at Music Bank.


0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)