Chocolates from Singapore.....



My big bro, Ejos, Uncle Yoyoi and Nini Lipan has arrived to Brunei and reached home safely last night. To be honest, I went to bed earlier that night so I didn't even realised the moment when my big bro reached home.

So....there are the chocolates he bought for us!!!! I haven't eat the chocolates though.....

No souvenirs!!! And I think he already run out of money too~

Anyway, I didn't hear their story yet. I only manage to get the story from Tiara and Loren when they dropped by at our house this evening.
Naaaa.....The story will be revealed soon~Cheng cheng cheng........
LOLs (^o^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)