BE SAFE plus CAN'T WAIT!!!!!



End of July!!!!!
The day I have been waiting for!!!
It was like...3 months I have been waiting for this. And I'm sure lots of people who knew about this matter will also experiencing this kind of feeling too. Right??

Dear letters and present.....
Please take care of yourself and make sure you will reach the right hands of the owner safely!!!
Hahaha....Did I sound like a mother who send her child off to overseas??? LOL^^

So....what am I going to do after this???
JUST WAIT FOR THE RESULTlah!!!!

Dag dig dug
Dag dig dug
Di dalam dada......
(Lagu dangdut berkumandang)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)