Tohoshinki 3rd Live Tour 2008~T~

Note : This is only for my satisfaction only~



I watched the DVD using the lappy (Kesiannye......) but I didn't finish watching the whole DVD due to that stupid lappy....Ggggrrrr.....Anyway, I'm going to select some of my favorite songs plus some of their best performances too, from my point of view......

As usual, favorite song => Tecangang meliat.....
Not in my favorite list => Menguap meliat......Hehehe......

Song For You



Not my favorite song but this song is quite light.....Doesn't give me headache when I listen to it~

You're My Miracle



Not my favorite too but still a light song....

Darkness Eyes



My favorite song!!!!! 1st time listened to it, I thought it is a soundtrack for a ghost movie~(^o^) I like Junsu'voice as the background. Like their choreography when they walk on the stage lift?? but hate it when it comes to Yunho's rap!!! I can't even catch what the hell is he pronounced~More like whispering and mumbling even though he rapped in English~

"Duckness On My Eyes" LOLs......

Lovin You



Not my favorite, even their official MV but still amazed when they showed their full penghayatan. My heart sink when JaeJoong sang "Lovin You" at the beginning of each chorus....Goshhhh....Anyway, this song sounds like an old Japanese song~

Forever Love



Love this song!!!!! Really want to cry when listen to it~

Dance clip & Clap



I love the dance clip only!!!!
No voice. Just clap!!! Mcm urng babau lh durng tuh~Love their "Happy Feet" version~But LOL at Junsu when he appeared in the video~Setaie....Hahaha.....

Rainbow



First time listen to this song~Quite nice....quite simple and quite light.......

Asuwa Kuru Kara



Love Junsu's part at the end of the song~Love his screammmmmm......I think Junsu was crying at the end, right??? The only thing is, he sweats too much so that's why we can't see his tear~God.....Love Junsu's voice in here~

Last Angel Feat Koda Kumi



God......Koda Kumi is actually performed with them!!!!! Haha.....I thought she doesn't present because TVXQ sang her part at the beginning of the song~Goshhhh....she is so sexy!!! Love her clothes. And her hair too......

Shine and Somebody To Love



They are totally memaluii especially during "Shine"........^o^

Summer Dream



The ending dance moves totally cracked me up ^o^

"Dolphinnnnn....Show me ur butt" EU KYANG KYANG ^o^

Love In The Ice



The first part already caught me!!!!
I prefer the Japanese version compare to the Korean version~

Kiss Shita Mama Sayonara



ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONG AFTER "WHY DID I FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU".
Junsu's part at the beginning of the chorus, Changmin's high note and JaeJoong's ending......What more can I say.......PERFECTTO!!!!

THE END!!!!
Aduiiii....patah jari ehhhh.....

Now I am patiently waiting for their "The 3rd Asia Tour Mirotic" album. Batahhhhh....Batahhhhhhh

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)