My PS, Chemistry and Geography Buddy......



Continued from my previous post....

Nabilah also transferred me some photos which were taken, mostly from our PS period last year. At that time, I haven't got my mobile yet so quite relieved that our precious moment was captured. Other than her, Lulu, Akim and Safwan were also in the same PS period with us. Oh, the photo is not so clear because I enlarged it.

She also transferred me some videos which were taken in Chemistry lab, when Ms Tan didn't teach us on that day but I didn't want to upload them here. WHY??? We were totally memaluiii masa atu~Demam Boys Over Flowers kajun~

I really miss that moment so much.........:'(

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)