Harapan Ramadan - Man Bai & Raihan



I always shimmering when it comes to the "Selangkah demi selangkah" part. To be honest, it is quite scary....thinking of whatever kindness and sins I did without my full awareness. I didn't even managed to perform any fasting because......I was weak. I mean, not in terms of physical but my mentality, niat, harapan.....alum lgi brapa kuat~And whatever happened this year somehow successfully weaken me, makes me neglected to our....should I say.....creator.

It must felt different to conduct fasting during Ramadan.....Timbulnya kesedaran, menguji iman....But just like what I have mentioned, I am still weak. Hopefully, I still have the chance to do so~I really really want to conduct fasting one day. Yup...hopefully ada rezeki~

Anyway, Happy Fasting everyone. Semoga berkat puasanya taun ane~

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)