I AM TIRED.......

Honestly, I am too tired. It happened since this last 3 months. Sick of the cruel and meaningless hope. In the end, it ended with the same ending. I really need a full stop. Really sick of it. I really want to go back to the time before the cruel hope happened. I am just like a wood puppet. Following the flow of the situation and ended it just like that. Without the continuous outcome. How cruel and brutal is that? Leaving me hopeless. Don't have the gut to oppose it.

I am stuck in between two roads. Two roads which leave me to choose. One road which let me to surrender just like that because I had experienced enough in facing the extreme tiredness or another road which force me to keep on continue, struggling along the journey. Whichever road I choose, both road still bring me to the unclear ending.

I know it is really really important for me. It just that....I am tired, waiting for whatever is waiting for me in the end!

Am I giving up? For today, my answer would be YES!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)