My Cake Vico.....Walaaaaaa~



INTRODUCING.....MY CAKE VICO!!!!! \\(^_^)//
I changed the nestum to oats and I finished making it approximately 45 minutes later~Cooled it down first and kept it in the refrigerator!! Can't wait to vacuum it right away~

I also cooked ayam masak kicap plus sayur petola today but I didn't take the pictures. WHY?? My mom forced me to cook it, not from my own will. LOLs....

Anyway, I am going to photocopy my certificates after this so....BYE readers......

P/S : I tasted the cake vico just now and guess what....It was so hard to chew~I guess I use too much vico or too little margerine....Not sure why~

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)