3 Idiots





3 Idiots Preview


Rebel with a cause

What is education? Is it mere securing of good grades and mugging up books? Are those who swot day and night and follow the study curriculum mechanically the ideal pupils? Does the entire burden of education leave any room for original thought?

Synopsis

Two friends embark on a quest for a lost buddy. On this journey they encounter a long forgotten bet, a wedding they must crash and a funeral that goes impossibly out of control.

As they make their way through the perilous landscape, another journey begins: their inner journey through memory lane and the story of their friend–the irrepressible free- thinker Rancho(Aamir Khan), who in his unique way, touches and changes their lives.

It is a story of their hostel days that swings between Rancho college romance with the spirited Pia (Kareena), and his clash with an oppressive mentor (Boman Irani).

Finally, in misty mountains of unparalleled beauty, the friends (R Madhavan and Sharman Joshi) find the key to the secret that they seek.

My POV :

I would like to say that I DIDN'T feel any regret, buying this DVD!!!! Full of funny scenes, approachable messages about friendship, education and family.....I rated this movie 8 out of 10!!! Thank God that the movie doesn't focus TOO much on the love scene. WHY??? Because I didn't update myself on Bollywood movies quite a long time so my perception about their love scene might have fallen under "Cliche" level. In order to upgrade my perception at this moment, I have to keep updating myself in Bollywood movies (Which is what I have to do after this.....Hopefully~No promise....). And thank goodness that they doesn't include many songs.....so far...I remembered there are only 3 songs in the movie~

Hmmm....A complain please??? Why is Kareena Kapoor being casted in this movie?? I REALLY hate her!!!!

Can't believe that Aamir Khan still looks young.....when I looked at him from afar~When I looked closely, okkkkkk.........he do experience aging!!! Haha....He is also a human being, remember??? Can't avoid the aging process too~
I think I need to keep update about Aamir Khan also (Besides Shahrukh Khan~). Salman Khan?? Naaa.....I REALLY don't like him~
The last time I watched Aamir Khan's movie was.....ISHQ??? Can't remember though~


Anyway, just like what Rancho have said......"If something bad happen to you....Don't panic, stay calm and stay positive. Say to your heart that everything is going to be alright!!! Aal Izz Well....Aal Izz Well....Aal Izz Well...."Yeah....a little bit silly but sometimes.....you really need to comfort yourself when you are facing some difficult situations, am I right???

A lesson for me : Somehow I get the message in terms of education but......I have to admit that I study in order to find a job!!!! Not for knowledge!!! Fuhhhh.....But, it is really a GOOD message anyway~





Oh.....I watched their BTS also and WOW.....Can't believe that the filming would be that difficult!!! Cobaan tah bnr~

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)