Memalukannnnnn.....


I checked in my email just now and quite surprised when that website has given me my result. I mean, I thought they will not going to give me the result since they stated that I have to purchase via my bank account first which I am guaranteed to avoid that kind of process. Takut kana tipu yow..... However...the result was....Ya Rabbi.....Memalukan jua bnr ehhhh.....Nasib baik inda exposed (Kecuali d-sini lh but no woe, ku colour2 udah tuh gmbr aA.....Nmpk yg warna hijau tuh???)

Atik....It seems like you have to sharpen your brain again. Tumpul udah aA......*Angguk2*

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)