Another loss of a great Cassie


Another loss of a great Cassiopeia.....
A loss of a star.....


Dear Ruehl, you are the first channel which provides high definition videos of TVXQ when I scanned through the million videos of TVXQ in YouTube. Your copyright.....your name, 'RuehINY' which appears in each of your uploaded videos.....Your nice and honest comments in each of your videos....Unfortunately, I always skipped from r
eading your comments because....I guess it was due to my eagerness to download the video. My first and only question I asked you was "How many version of Bolero MVs are there??" and unexpectedly, you answered my question personally not long after that. Thank you for that~

Honestly, I only depend on you when it comes to TVXQ's MVs.....


And now you are gone......


I was so shock.....I only knew about it last night~Sorry.....
Thanks to Angel for the info. You are still young and I can't believe that you will leave us that soon. Your last tribute's video for TVXQ.....sorry, I miss download that
video before your account was suspended. Still.....I can't believe that video was your last work for us. Thank you once again~

Hopefully, YouTube will take back the suspension
so that all Cassiopeia can browse back your hard work for all this while.


Dear Ruehl, you are one of the great Cassiopeia.......Rest in peace...


TVXQ, your parents, your friends and Cassies from all over the world are proud of you~


~Always Keep The Faith~

The description of his loss.....



My comment on his other channel



His last uploaded video from his other account.... Thank you Ruehl.....and miss TVXQ so much~

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)