A reverse feeling!

I have finished my last paper today but there is an unease feeling inside me. I guess you as the reader knew what is the meaning behind these!

I have rated my paper and this is how it goes (From peanuts to hell)
1. Materials for Engineering
2. Mechanical Science 2
3. Construction Practice 1

I wished to tell you guys how I feel at this right moment!!
Hmmm.....a very stressful Atikah!

Dear God, give your mercy on me!
I really don't want to resit for this summer!

Exam paper is over!
And CAD coursework + 3 days of surveying field course is waiting for me!

Arghhhh....STRESS!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)