Mei-chan no Shitsuji

Note: About 49 Days review, I finished watching that drama about a week ago so don't expect me to finish this drama so quick.



First of all, I wished to ask the manga writer (Whatever they are called),

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF BUTLER??

I searched on Wiki and definitely, whatever they illustrated on the manga is not what is actually meant! Didn't mean to be rude but as I continued with the drama, I can't help from questioning like "Is that servant really exist in a real world?" He slept in the same room with his boss and I was like "What is that?" Duhhh!!

I know it is only a drama but I wish they could change the title from butler to what-is-supposed-to-be.

Ok, enough with talking. Let's proceed.

The story revolves around a young woman named Mei, who was rescued as a young girl by someone calling himself her "butler." With only a vague memory, though, the experience seems like just a dream. But one day, after her parents' accidental death, he appears: Rihito comes from a line of outstanding butlers, and he has been appointed to serve her! Now her ordinary life has completely flipped, as she discovers that she's actually the heiress to a fortune, and is forced to transfer to St. Lucia Girls' Academy, where all the students have butlers! As a result, her childhood friend Kento decides to enroll in a butler school so that he can stay close to her.



1. The actress taking Mei-Chan's role is so big! I mean, she is very tall compared to the actresses there. 170cm!!! Wow!!!

2. I wished they kept her long hair :( She looks fat with short hair.

3. Argghhhh......she's the one who act with Matsumoto Jun, the movie where the fraternal twins fall in love with each other! Another Argghhhhhhhhh!!! Patutlah mcm pernah liat~



4. I have to admit that Hiro Mizushima looks dashing in his suit. He is not my favourite in Hana Kimi actually ==" I guess he is successful in bringing his role which force made me to say that :D



5. Seems like some of the casts are from Hana Kimi (I miss Hana Kimi~).

6. Some of the butlers are yummy too. LOL xP

Lastly, I never read the manga before and the review is what I think of so, please don't bash me. Thank you :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)