And that is the end



26/05/2011
Today is the end of my course!
Yehaaaa!!!!

Just imagine how does it feel when your housemate are in their holiday mode while you have to go through another week to finish up your course?

Pretty jealous, pretty suck and pretty lazy too.

And the 3 days surveying field were.....terrible!
1st day, I was ok. I did fine!
2nd day, I didn't talk much. I was invisible in the class!
3rd day, which was today, I depend too much on my group mate!
Why?
Because I know nothing about surveying. That is why!

Anyway, I need to re-doing my schedule before 10th June come.
Got lots to buy before I head home.
Brunei, how I miss you so much!
Terribly!


0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)