Selamat Hari Raya Greeting

A little bit shock and heart attack this morning but I still want to deliver my greeting.

Selamat hari raya to all muslim and non-muslim in Brunei as well as for all over the world. It's been a month since you performed your fasting and now, time for you to celebrate the raya~ ^_^ Just enjoy yourself with the
kuih-muih.....

It is just like a common hari raya which I have experienced before. And quite stunned with what happened this morning~Well, I didn't expect for green
sarong actually. I'm not in mood for raya this year~

Suasana Hari Raya - Anuar & Ellina



Lagu wajib ntuk hari raya. Nada lagu ane, meaningnya nada raya lah tuh~LOL ^o^

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)