Happy Birthday To Lulu and Happy Advanced Birthday To Amal....

Yupppp.....That is our secret mission. It was quite successful, thanks to Huda and Maziah for buying the cake. Last minute plan.....

Happy 19th Birthday To Nur Aini Atiqah (5th September)
Happy 20th Birthday To Dk Amal Munirah (6th Septmeber)

Hopefully, both of you diberikan umur yg pnjng, diberikan rezeki yg melimpah ruah, be successful in your studies, be brave, be strong, stay pretty, don't forget your smiles even in your stressful moment, hopefully persahabatan kita berkekalan sehingga ke akhir hayat and lastly, I love both of you.

Quite weird when thinking of my role to both of them. I or should I say, WE, always turn to Amal for her brilliant advice but in front of Lulu, I act as her big sister. Anyway, for sure I'm going to miss Amal's counseling and Lulu's complain after this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)