Sleepover at my house

I'm back....
My cousin, Tiara gave me a message around 4PM, saying that they would play netball (together with my other cousins). I went to her house around 5 because I wanted to fill in my stomach with curry noodles before that. Kekeke....
I WAS STARVING!!!!!



Continue.....
After we finished with the game, Vivi suddenly suggested for a sleepover. I first thought that we were going to do it at Tiara's house so I just....nodding my head. After some chit chat, Vivi brought up the topic again and correct it this time that they were doing it in my house. I was like....nodding my head again but the image of my bedroom + my bathroom popped out suddenly. Yeah.....You can describe my bedroom and bathroom as "bird nest" if you wish.

Return back home with Tiara, I quickly cleaned my bathroom and gave "taking shower" to Tiara as my reason. Hoho....^^

Finished with my shower, Vivi and her sister, Nani, already here and we proceed with the cooking activity.
To Tiara, Vivi and Nani......You have the chance to marry early. Hoho....The food was delicious guys =^_^=

Then we proceed watching Korean drama through online and guess what.....I'M THE ONLY SURVIVOR.....

Tiara and Vivi already zzzzz....while Nani went home already.


Hoho....proud to myself
٩(̃-̮̮̃-)۶

Anyway, I didn't take a single picture during the sleepover. Perhaps, I will ask Vivi for the pictures??? Hmm...

P/S : I took Eyan's pictures this evening. SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!! ♥♥♥ I will upload it tomorrow, hopefully.

K....That's it. Night2 readers ☺☺☺

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)