A WARM WELCOME TO THE READERS (And for me too...)

A warm HELLO to the readers.
As you can see from my "About Me" section, I switched from Live Journal to this blog due to no-music-application-provided in Live Journal. Yeah...I mean, it would be boring if you read someone's blog with a long post but without music to accompany you along your reading. Don't you think so?? Well, I do...
Honestly, I feel so 'sayang' with my Live Journal's theme because I
LIKE it so much....
Ok~Cut it out!!!! New blog...new passion^^

Take note that after this post, all posts that I have published are from my Live Journal and YES they are quit old. Hehe....

Hmm....Sorry if my blog seems dull and boring to you.
Enjoy your reading anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)