I was tricked by the time again and again and againnnnnn

For the past 2 weeks, the time knew very well on how to make fun of me :-@

2 weeks ago, because of the starting of summer British time, we have to add an hour to the current time which in turn made us an hour ahead than the usual time.

The fun part =>>>> Even it is 7PM, it still looks like 5PM outside. I'm loving it, especially on Tuesday because my lecture ends at 7PM. So the word "DARK" doesn't burden me anymore :-)

The boring part =>>>> THE SHOPPPPPPPSSSS!!!!! :'( Because of the current surrounding, I always have a "Eh mseh awal lakat" thought. However, the same thing always happen. I go to the shop and when I was about to step inside, the "Sorry, the store is about to close" reply from the staff is what I always get!

ARGHHHHHHHH.....Totally so uncool!!!! 80 |

Kenapalah kadai rh UK ney slalu tutup awal kn??? Cmna klau ada emergency????

BORING BORING

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)