I miss you dear blog :-((


I miss you dear blog :-((
Seriously~
It's been a while now....
And I always broke my promise. Tsk tsk......

I am enjoying my Easter holiday at the moment and I just got back from visiting Nisah at Cornwall. No long words this time and more pictures are coming your way below :-)





I was so amused with these 3 places: Eden Project, St.Michael Mount and Land's End *Mulut langap2* Cornwall is a very beautiful place. I would recommend people to visit there. Cumanya...hehe....ongkos pun cukup jua :P

Thank you so much to Nisah for the 'free package tour' (free place to stay + food + transport). Mudah2an murah rezeki, ada lagi ku ambush tuh :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)