Be strong dear friend!

Dear friend,

I know that you hate when people sympathy your situation but I can't help it. I want to make sure you are alright. I really didn't expect it would turn out like this. How I wished I can buy the train ticket at this moment and went straight away to you place to accompany you and listen to whatever you want to talk about.

Dear friend,
Be strong! I know you would probably fed up upon hearing this but I really meant it. Be strong. Take care of your health. I may not be the best person to worry about you but please remember that I am always beside you if you need me. Love you dear friend. I can't wait to see you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)