I still appreciate her!

A really beautiful girl and my first friend I've made in UK. Humbly, I am really really grateful that she wants to be my friend when I first arrived in UK. Considering who am I, what I have, how interesting am I as a person, I am really really thank her so much.

As time goes by, I did realise that she is not quite determined in her study. I mean, she took things for granted! Sorry to say. And in the first quarter of this year, I have made a big decision which I don't normally take towards a person. I cut off my communication with her, I deleted her number, I made my Facebook private to her, due to she DISAPPOINTED me!

And guess what, I encountered her Facebook status just now, telling how badly she wants her parents to understand her decision in doing a new course that she wants to take for this coming September.

From Civil Engineering to Fashion Promotion: A TOTALLY 180 DEGREES DIFFERENT COURSE!

I commented her status, telling her how relief I am to know that. I knew her not quite long but I knew her interest really well.

As someone who perhaps she still considered as a friend, I would say, I am really really appreciate her decision. I don't want her to gave up her study like that! Everyone has the future and so does she!

And I guess I am not that evil either! Hahaha....memuji diri sendiri tah banar :-P

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU LOVE! ^_^


0 comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

Random thought
Random words
Random pictures
Random stories
Random "Heart-to-Heart" session

When no one understand me, that is when this blog being a great help :-)